Mental health is something that is experienced by most and talked about by few and this should not be something to be ashamed to talk about.
I have no doubt that everyone will experience a feeling of anxiety, self doubt, loneliness or depressing at some point in your life – no one should feel like they have to go through this on their own.
Loneliness is the theme of this years mental health awareness week 2022 and we at Fitness Flex Basingstoke pride ourselves on making people feel like part of a community of friendly, likeminded individuals.
Exercising is a great way for you to benefit and learn to overcome and deal with these harder and lonely days. There are so many benefits to exercising whether it be at Fitness Flex Basingstoke, at a home gym or even just walking and talking with friends.
– You are never alone feeling like this
– The gym can give you a great social network of those who support you and are there for you.
– Don’t be so hard on yourself
– Make sure you get plenty of time for yourself and take a rest.
– Talk to friends, family and others about your feelings, don’t bottle it up inside
There is always a going to be darker days, but on those darker days, find some sunshine.
Here at Fitness Flex Basingstoke we are always there to listen, support and encourage you to be the best you can be and keep you smiling inside and out.